Live HD feed from the International Space Station
Also check out Julian Danzer’s youtube channel, I really like his channel mainly because he always shows some extra information not just the live camera view. So instead of one camera feed there are usually 4 showing different information or camera angle of ISS.
Mind that ISS spends at least 40 mins from every 90 mins in the shadow of Earth, therefore we can not see anything i.e. blank black screen! No hoax or conspiracy, simple facts instead..
Useful websites for ISS passes, transits
- Heavens-Above website, set you correct location at upper right corner and get the information about when is the next bright pass from your place.
- ISS Transit Finder website, fill out the required fields and get the correct information for the passes.
- Calsky website, where you can get ISS passes, transits and track lots of satellites, rockets and cargo vehicles to and from ISS. For accurate use first set your location in Setup, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the green OK button. Otherwise your location will not be stored! Then click on Satellites and also click on Sun/Moon crossers, Occultations.
- Spot the Station website – set you correct location on the map and get the information about when is the next bright pass from your place.
Useful apps for mobile devices for ISS passes, transits
- Heavens Above app – same as the website but for mobile devices
- ISS Detector (iOS and Android)
- ISS Transit Predictions (Android) – less accurate than Calsky website, but still a very useful app